「Demand Response World Forum 2014 」
「What's Next for Demand Response? 」
「The Future of Active Demand Management」
- As utilities continue to make significant changes in generation mix that reduce flexibility in the power system, we need to more fully engage all parts of the power system to deliver new and intelligent grid optimization solutions to balance the grid in real time.
- We must help customers become a key resource, not just for capacity, but for flexibility -- this is the next great opportunity.
- If demand can be managed in a non-disruptive and customer-defined way, then demand management can play a much bigger role in a far wider array of grid services.
- This session will take a close look "Demand Management 3.0" - the concept of enabling customers to mold their participation by pre-determining operating parameters, enhancing customer engagement and satisfaction in DR programs.
- Panelists are industry thought leaders and experts in the shift from a centralized to distributed power system.
- The future success and value of the DR industry lies within customer satisfaction and intelligent grid optimization technology that supports a stronger customer/utility partnership.